Thursday 20 January 2011

4 Letters I Dread

4 Letters I Dread
By Margaret Nicolas Decena Alpajora
Friday 21 January 2011 [0431h]

I try to deny it, to forget it, to reject it
I try so hard to hide it, crucify it, nullify it
I need to get over it, move on from it, run away from it
Cuz you don't seem to want it or need it or believe in it
And even if you did, you're so desparate to go away
And I can't be the little girl who begs you to stay
And you don't want to be mine cuz of the distance that'll be between us
So I need to stop this madness, before I'm left crawling in the dust

It hurts so bad to let go, to say no, and to know
That I don't wna lose u - it's the truth, I'm so confused!
But I need to let you leave, let go of me, to set you free
Need to forget about my selfish wishes, Yes "Miss Messes" time to leave
The depression collision course that devides me inside me will crash
Crushed by lust, lost in thought, suffocated & burned to ash
It's time to stop refusing point blank to let you go
But it's killing me inside, outside, all sides, it's suicide to know...
... that, oh snap I'm screwed cuz,
I'm in ..EL.OH.VEE.EE..

Just forget it; screw my pride,
I love you, Goodbye!



Copyright (c) Margaret Nicolas Decena Alpajora, 2011
21 January 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment