Thursday 20 January 2011

With Love, from May

With Love, from May
By Margaret Nicolas Decena Alpajora
Friday 21 January 2011 [0343h]

Sometimes I wish I could hide behind a mask just like you;
Burry all my emotions inside and never let them loose.
Sometimes I hate that I trust and I love and I feel;
Believing life gets better once all the wounds have been healed.
Sometimes I wish that I was free from typical human nature;
The jelousy, the insecurty; still hopelessly uncured,
Cuz I always screw it up whenever these take over me,
Now I've screwed up again; what a pathetic tragidy.
Then I sit and I wallow in doubt of myself;
All the things in my mind I could say that to you I cannot tell:-
The way I can't stop thinkin' bout you day after day,
The way I wish you didn't want so bad to go away,
The way you make me smile when all I can do is cry,
The sadness that I feel everytime you say goodbye...
So much more that I could say that you probably don't want to hear;
So much I could tell you that still seems so unclear.
You keep giving me second chances that I probably don't deserve,
I keep trying to make it right, but I guess I just never learn.
Tears caress these tender cheeks before they hit the floor,
So I think it's time for me to leave before there's any more.
Just know that I am sorry for all the mistakes I seem to make;
You dont have to forgive me, so goodnight Josh! With love, from May!



Copyright (c) Margaret Nicolas Decena Alpajora, 2011
21 January 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment